Sunday, February 10, 2008

Coffee Musings - 021008

Today I'm giving a recap of the past few days. I took the pictures on the right days, but I just didn't upload or write.
Well, it's almost that time of year. The Erik Bedard trade went through. Some say that Brian Roberts is next. I think he'd be a "face of the organization" wherever he plays. He will probably be involved with community outreach, and good baseball playing wherever he starts in 08. So, whatever the Orioles lose will definitely be a gain for the next team. I hope he goes to the Cubs because they are a better team, and as a competitive player he could be more proud of the team he's on.
Today was all about branding :). Look it works! I would prefer coffee from a little mom*pop exceptional coffee house, and maybe a biscotti. However, I was hanging out at my twin's house, and she was very gracious to go get stuff for me. I'm not demanding, but I need my latte, and her daughters expect Saturday morning donuts :)
Here I am about to work, with my morning latte. My twin bought it for me before she went to work. Her kids were off school today, and I am able to telecommute on Fridays to help out. Her oldest isn't old enough to baby sit the youngest, but she will be by the end of the year. I'm more comfortable hanging out there now. I run, I work, I play Dogopoly, and I eat a lot :)

No comments: