Thursday, February 28, 2008

Coffee Musings - 022808

It's been quite a while since I ate an apple. I tried a non-organic apple, and it had the texture of styrofoam, and the flavor of flavored water. Not very good. I finally broke down and bought organic again, and was instantly rewarded once the beautiful taste hit my tongue. Ahhhhh! The pleasures of an apple.

Also, I baked hazelnut biscotti this morning. Hard as nails, but pretty good in taste. A little sweet. It may need one more ingredient to add interest. Easy to make, and I was listening to a Pearl Jam bootleg - Boston '06 #1. "Stoooooooone Gossard!!!" Man, it was great to hear that again:) That was a great show. Even though I've been removed from it for almost 2 years, and the emotion is wearing out, I could still appreciate some of the finer moments towards the end. Crazy Mary, Why Go, etc, just stellar performances.

No comments: