Monday, March 3, 2008

Coffee Musings - 030308

Oh, look! More library books I haven't used. I really have to put the pedal to the metal and try these books out . . . or just borrow them at a different date. The Silver Spring library was so efficient. I didn't realize I would have all of these vegetarian books at once. Better a goldmine than a dried up stream, though, eh?

I baked almond biscotti this morning. Someone tried to force a drop cookie into a biscotti recipe. Hey, creativity is appreciated, no problem. It just doesn't work when forcing a drop cookie into a biscotti recipe, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coffee is probably one of the best ways to boost your mind activity for a short time. That's proven by scientists! This is why writers at WriteAnyPapers are basically the best writers. Because we're all coffee addict here! This is why Research Paper Writing Service Help | Write Any Papers is your best choice when it comes to research papers writing help!