Monday, March 10, 2008

Coffee Musings - 031008

I've been baking a lot! I posted about it on my BRob Bobblehead Biscotti blog. This is a pretty cool project as it gives me something to do on the weekends. Sometimes I need to find something to do or I just stare at the walls or sleep in. Sleeping in isn't so bad, but it's always good to have a plan anyway.

I'm looking foward to finishing this book as I think it's the new Silent Spring even more so than Slaughterhouse. What's interesting is that it downplays environmental factors in cancer, and Silent Spring was all about environmental factors in cancer. Actually, in the China Study it looks like environmental factors create the cancer, but it's food that gives it expression.

1 comment:

web designers pitampura said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.